Wednesday, January 07, 2009

>.<
woo! first post of the year!
LOL! pathetic leh. first post on the 7th.
T.T haha anyways..
HOLIDAYS ARE ENDING
omgomgomgomgomgomgomg
my days to become a die-hard mugger is nearing!
=[ and u know wad? sadly..
i still have not started my commonwealth essay =x
god bless me and me essay..
erm okay. woots! sth to be happy abt!
I WILL BE HAVING CHALET AT DTE
tdy, tml, and the day after tml!
woots! last chance to have some fun and enjoy myself b4 sch starts agn
holy crap. lol. so i will most probably not be online thses 3 days.
dont miss me! =DD
so if u wanna find me, sms/call me
or u can come dte and hook me up for kbox or sth. LOL!
ahhh! im dieing for K! zzz.
ok nvm. hmm. yea. u know wad?!
i will officially be announced as broke after my 2 chalets.
so if u wanna treat me to anything,
just let me know. 我不会客气 LOL!
okays! i shall end here! see you at DTE!
byebye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home