Thursday, November 27, 2008

=O
bye guys!
going off for my holidays trip tml!
and i'll be off for the next 1 week.
=[[ ohno.. i got a feeling i will be missed by alot of ppl.
gosh. don miss me okays? =D
i'll try to attempt to go online when im there to keep in touch with you!
haha. ya. okok. i promise i will try to attempt to take alot of photos
and post them up here as soon as i get back.
(to make you jealous.) =D
haha. okay. u know what?! i haven even pack my bag T.T
i dno how to pack.. going to 2 different places with 2 different weather.
aiyo 真的是伤脑筋哦~~
haha. okok. erm.. presents wise hor...
hmm.. i'll try to attempt to think about it later. XD
anyway. during my trip overseas..
i'll be using my old number for the time being
until i get my new number there,
because my present number have no auto roam.
yea. so those who know my old phone number, good for u! XP
hoho! k bye! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home