Tuesday, December 02, 2008

=D
hey guys!
I'M BACK! hehe! =D
and u know what?!
i took less than 10 photos there.
=\ shyt. cannot make u all jealous already..
about half of them is taken with my mum's 古董 camera..
so. ya. cannot upload onto my com until they are printed out from the film.
then the other half is taken with my father's digital cam..
and appareantly i dno where isit now. ya.
so. stay tune for photos update! =D
LOL. ok.. so.. let me summarise what i did:
EAT
DRINK
SLEEP
PLAY
SHOP
omg la. this is like the first time i ever shopped so madly
its like. woots. everywhere is having sales.. ya u know.
30% 50% 70% etc
and all these.. so me and my mum were just like
buy and buy and buy like my father print notes like that.
and the best thing is..
MY MUM SPONSORED ALL MY SHOPPING EXPENSES!
(i hope this is enough to make u jealous)
ya. so everything i bought. i do not have to spend a single cent!
hehe.. so of course.. we 大开杀戒 满载而归
gosh my chinese is getting better.
yea. woots so happy.. haha!
new tops new bottoms new shoes etcetc
next year 新年衣 no need buy already haha.
okok. time for me to say goodbye..
guess my next sentence? cmon!
YEA SO SMART!
GOODBYE! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home