Tuesday, April 25, 2006

man...
haiz. sian. so mani tests dis week. napfa 5 items. home ec. geog. eng. nwg. stressed. sigh... l8tr rilli wad mrs kumaran sae is true. i collapse n drop dead while takin my test due to over-stressed. -.-. lameshit...
gt my napfa 5 items ytd. sian. flunk it. flunk shuttle run (stiu pass anw). but its a miracle tt i pass my sbj. XD.
juz gt my home ec practical exam dis morn. so fun. make sambal udang. n the end product is nt tt bad. edible. but ms sandy commented the below:
-->too chinese...
-->too mild...
-->nt sambal enough...
-->the prawns are very well-cooked...
-->nt burnt...
-->the dish is nice...
XD. n she fed me to it... honour or ___ ??? haha. hope tt i gt good grade 4 dis. cos im despo to pass my home ec. i nid 23 more marks to pass!!! almost impossible lo... nvm.
tml. i shall hav my geog test. gonna study... hope i will pass oso...
the dae after tml i shall hav my eng test. nth to study... hope i will pass oso...
dis comin sat. i shall hav my nwg test. haven study. haven even touch the np txtbk. wanna study, but i carn study. cos i donhav the np txtbk!!! XD. gonna borrow from sum1 tml le. muz. i don wanna fail. n i hope i will pass oso... bleahx...
k. nth to blog abt le. go n study geog nw... bb~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home