Thursday, April 06, 2006

WAHAHA...
lol. todae dunno y. early in the morn. dam ap. din open mouth to tok. n it lasted until recess den i finally open my mouth to sae: "aiy. help me photocopy 1 oso." lol. todae i oso veri guai. copy down everything the teachers sae. n recently, i went crazy ova a smiley face... --> :P. lol. i draw thousands of it in my maths notebook. nt oni tt. in every piece of my paper. lol. don blieve go open my desk n see. XD.
ohya. my class came a jap gal. lol. quietquiet. shyshy. n yutse gt a "crush" on her. O.O. she sat wif jiamin, the oni person she can communicate to... lol. n mr siva dam bad. make fun of her name... TADA!!! bad rite? lol. ooo. todae music play wif the drum tingy. dunno wad is it call. konga i tink. or sth liddat. lol. dam fun. but hand dam pain... n mr kiw vocal veri good. can imitate diff sounds of diff instrument...
toktiktoktiktiktoktiktiktoktiktiktoktiktok... lol.
pause 1 2 pause pineapplepineappleapple pause 12 pause... lol.
gua-ai tiktik gua-ai tiktik gua-ai tiktik... lol.
haha. after sch gt a veri interestin bus ride... the bus was crowded. took same bus as shuyi n sandra. lol. mainly two major tings happen in the bus. the firs 1: i was sittin down. den, a 2L guy came n stand bside me... of all ppl, beside me. the guy keep doin funny tings. n shuyi n sandra, hu was sittin bside me, was luffin lik hell... btw, i saw the guy's ~. the colour is grey. after a long long time, he finally wok awae... lol. 2nd ting: immediately after the 2L guy wok awae, a victoria boy came n stand beside me. n sandra n shuyi was luffin lik hell again... tt boy is carryin a large bag n can hardly stand properly. deres a empty sit bside me. bein a nice student, i kindly stand up, hopin him to gt my intention, but he looked awae... the 2 gals was luffin agn... den i call to him "boyboy. wan sit anot?" lol. den he shake his head so vigorously like he wans his head to drop liddat. the two gals started luffin agn. lol. fine lo. i sat down. lol.
wl. i dam lag. bus 158B terminate at aljunied mrt dere i dunno. den i ask shuyi stupid qns... nvm... den i ran alll the way from aljunied mrt to my house. when i reach my house, i was already sweating lik mad. haiz.
yay. tml mr siva is nt arnd. haha. can do our oen tings. so shuang. but tml gt np... sian. haven polish boots. haven iron uniform... stiu gt lots of tings haven do yet. hothouse, turltemama, history test, I&E etcetc... aiyah. heck le lar. hu cares anw... lol. k. beta go... bye~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home