Sunday, March 05, 2006

Wohoo...
lol. wah... i PASSED my total defence test!!! yay. n got my total defence bronze badge. lol. so cool. but dunno where to pin it on the uniform. lol.
ytd's activity is nt rilli tt tough lor. no campcraft. sad. lol. pt was fun. had alot of singing. n had produce our 1 n only pumping queen!!! n tts shuyi. yutse jealous. lol. pro lor. do 100 pumpings. but all nt standard de. lol. anw, thnx for lettin us hav 20 mins xtra of lunch. lol. i oni did 30 den giv up le. at least i din do nt standard de. XD. den i did 100 times of 8 counts jumping jacks!!! nubbad leh. lol.
total defence test is sort of common sense la. lol. n i throw in all my social studies, history, n geography knowledge. lol. luckily i gt listen in class. lol. if nt i wont pass liao de. ohya. n esp congratulations to stef!!! she is lik studying lik mad. despo to pass. n all her hard work had paid off. =) n now, u owe me a drink. dont forget the bet u made wif me in kfc durin lunch. n i don owe u the wanton money liao. cos i let u hav my lemon tea drink. XD.
k. beta get off to study for my other test n cheorographing my dance liao. if nt yutse will kill me... bye~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home