Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Congats to all that r nt chosen to b grp leaders for LC.
LOL. sry abt nt posting regularly dis week. COS I VERI BUSY N VERI DE STRESS!!! all bcos of LC. Y M I THE GRP LEADER??? AHHHHHH!!! nid rush out alot of tings. currently im sufferin from depression n short-term memory loss. don care abt me.
haiz. yutse. oni can climb the wall the boys way by runnin. den stiu so xiao1 zhang1. tink veri gd le meh? lol. look at me. XD. can climb last yr WITHOUT running leh. muahahaha. but its nubbad le lar. XXD.
v.dae is over. n im stiu confused by hu my angel is. im gong. yea. i admit. cos of LC!!! WTH LA!!! nvm. to my angel: pls tell me hu u r personally the next day after u read dis. thnx. LOL. VANAHEIM ROX!!! hmm. nw im obsessed wif it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home